Is it really spring now? I can’t believe we have gone through three months of 2017 already. I sort of wish time could slow down a little. The next thing we know, we’re back to winter.
Well anyway, I think March has been a little bumpy ride for me. For a week, I wasn’t feeling well and was wrecked with emotions. It was so tiring, but at the end of it, I was left with a feeling of respite, knowing that my life must go on and I’ll be strong again (you can do it Ain).
- I have been reading a whole lot of romance this month. It didn’t help when you’re an emotional wreck but nonetheless, I love reading them. The Paris Secret is just wonderful. I’ll do reviews on them soon.
- These patches and balm rub has been such good friends of mine in the past month. Both of them were from Malaysia (my mum’s friend actually sent them over). That Counterpain balm rub is so good. You can feel the heat working on your aching muscles and the smell calms me all the time. Glad to know that we can get Salonpas in Boots, but I found out that they’re rather expensive here than in Malaysia.
- This Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue from Body Shop is the best foot cream ever! Ok, I’ve just realized that they have new packaging now. It’s not pink anymore, it’s black and blue. Anyway, I haven’t used it for quite a while (that explains why I didn’t know about the new packaging, and FYI, I found this at the back of my drawer) and I started using it again this month. I massaged my feet with it before I go to sleep and the next morning, my feet feel as smooth as baby’s butt – I’m not even exaggerating. That’s how it works for me anyway. The smell is really strong but if you love peppermint, then you’re all good.
- Went to The Body Shop early this month and saw these matte lip liquids, and these two colours (Nairobi Camellia and Crete Carnation) were just irresistible. So, I decided to treat myself. Since there was 3 for 2 offer at that time, the salesperson told me to get the lipliner as well and so I did. And guess what? I don’t regret a thing. They’re wonderful, creamy, pigmented and perfect for everyday wears.
- Not a new item, but I realized that I just had to put this on whenever I went out this month. This is a shimmer powder blush in Sunbasque by MAC.
- I have fully converted myself to Manuka Doctor’s skincare products since last year. They’re amazing. That ‘normalising’ facial oil is empty and I need to get a new one (possibly my sixth bottle). The radiance serum works wonder too (it’s on offer right now at Manuka Doctor).
[ find out about my February favourites here ]
Thank you for reading.
May you think of happy thoughts always,