Seoul Fashion Week

They are not Asians until you see them dressed up in the most unique, quirky and mad style ever – especially during Seoul Fashion Week, which had just ended yesterday for the spring season. Seriously, I wish I could have flown to Seoul and be on the street just to take pictures of everyone’s choices of outfits there.

All images are courtesy of Getty/Harper Bazaar.

Since I’m more of a monochrome person, I’d say the last three are my style. I’m not fashionably insane enough but I do love seeing people with all sorts of fashion sense, and boy, do I wish I have their extreme level of confidence.

SFW-SS17-Street-Day-3-6-1200x800.jpg
I mean, no offence, but she looks like she’s wearing a wig. But she doesn’t look like she cares about what I think so, good for her!

My Korean idol, Jieun Song attended the latest events for Munn, Kiok, Charm’s and Beyond Closet. I need to have her third outfit. That top is just too cute!

Beyond Closet is one of my favourite Korean fashion brands, and their spring ’17 collection is the best in my opinion. It’s for menswear, but someone please sponsor me so I can buy everything from its online shop, thanks.

May you think of happy thoughts always,

• captaineverland April 2, 2017 / 9:18 pm

Me too! I don’t know if I’d ever pull off any of these quirky styles but I love seeing them on other people nonetheless aha. Thank you for your comment love x

1. Susanne April 3, 2017 / 4:12 pm

They look amazing! I think I love the red business outfit in the middle the most. ♥

• captaineverland April 3, 2017 / 4:31 pm

Ah yes, that’s my fourth favourite hehe. Thank you for your comment 🙂 x

2. Sophie April 3, 2017 / 4:38 pm

I appreciate fashion weeks so much, but I could never pull off anything they wear ~ would love to go to an Asian fashion week more than anything though

sophieannetaylor.com

• captaineverland April 4, 2017 / 12:25 pm

Me too! Their level of confidence is amazing. Thank you for your comment x

3. Corinne & Kirsty 🌸 (@corinnekirsty) April 3, 2017 / 6:06 pm

Everybody is so fit and so good looking I am jealous! Also their sense of style is amazing! I love all of it! I know of African fashion weeks but true that I never though of Asian Fashion. Thanks for sharing! xx Corinne

• captaineverland April 4, 2017 / 12:27 pm

They all are indeed! Ooh I’d love to go to African fashion week too. People with fashion sense never failed to amaze me. Thank you for your comment! x

4. Tqa London April 6, 2017 / 5:35 pm

Based on my experience, the day I went to Dongdaemun, even it was a not during Fashion Week, everyone there dressed like they were on a runway. I thought I was overdressed but boy I was wrong.. hahaha I felt like I needed to up the ante but I have nothing to beat their confident level in wearing quirky, eccentric and eclectic style. And that was just in Dongdaemun, I haven’t been to Garosugil yet. 9/10 people told me Garosugil is like a place where models and good looking walk around like they were in some kind of runway. Basically the last place I wanted to be at judging by my style and wardrobe choices. Hahahaha my style layak duduk rumah je.

• captaineverland April 7, 2017 / 12:18 am

Really? That makes me want to go there even more! Haha. I bet people would think that’s your simplest fashion style anyway. I don’t think they’d judge! If they do, peduli apaaa. Haha.