Woah, are we almost half way through the year already? I could barely catch my breath in the last four months. I’ve seen everyone’s April Favourites’ posts and I realised I hadn’t even taken notice of what I had liked throughout April. Thank God it’s Friday today and I got off work early, so I managed to finally sit myself down and think back.
- I didn’t know how good Snack a Jacks Chocolate Chip is until I nicked a piece off my sister’s snacks stash. Ever since then, I’d asked Mum to buy extra few packs whenever she went on a grocery shopping. They’re healthy for you as well!
- I’ve really been loving tapered joggers/trousers (ones in the picture are from Bershka). I don’t think I’ve worn jeans at all last month.
- Couldn’t be more proud to say that this Faraa’s antioxidant lip butter was produced by my friend from back home. It keeps selling out in Malaysia and no wonder why, because it really soften my lips! The tint would appear in a slight pink or would even turn your lips red – coordinating to your blood type. Interesting, right? Most of all, I like its caramel minty smell.
- Satin scarves, I’m in love with youuu. These scarves were brought by my twin cousins when they came to visit us last month, and I have been rotating them for everyday wear ever since then.
- Also a present all the way from Malaysia – SugarBelle matte lip liquid in this dark orangey colour. They gave me this because they thought the colour would suit me. All this while, I really thought that this sort of colour (I am scared to wear anything lighter than maroon or dark red) would not suit me at all but well, you’d never know unless you try, right? And I’ve been using this quite a lot in the past two weeks. Best of all, the quality is almost as good as my all time favourite Girlactik matte lip paint.
- Last but not least, I’ve been a little bit obsessed about finding out the truth on Chanel’s alliance with the Nazi. I’ve heard about it a while ago but never really bothered about it (I can’t afford any of Chanel’s products anyway, so no regrets there). Until one day, I had read a snippet off this book and I couldn’t get enough of this Hal Vaughan’s story so, I bought the book on Amazon. Yes, I’ve been reading this for more than two weeks now and being like a detective, trying to find out where the truth actually lied. I’d definitely do a review on it soon.
Thank you for reading this post.
May you have happy thoughts always,