So, I was nominated for The Liebster Award by the lovely Susanne. I’ve heard about this award but had never gotten a nomination before. So, thank you Susanne!
For those who doesn’t know about this, it’s because that this award is only going around on the internet since it is made for (especially newcomers) bloggers.
The rules are simple:
– You have to tell your readers 11 facts about yourself
– Answer the 11 questions that was given by the blogger who nominated you
– Nominate 11 bloggers to take part in the challenge
I’ve received this award about more than a week ago and thought I could have done the challenge within a day. I mean, how hard can listing down 11 facts about myself be? Pfft. (forever failing in overestimating myself)
My answers to Susanne’s questions:
1. Do you have any pets?
No, I don’t. The first pet I had was a fluffy rabbit which ended died after few months, so now, I’m scared to ever have a pet again. Though recently, my siblings wanted to have a kitten. We’ll see about that.
2. What would be your dream trip?
My dream trip would be going to South Korea and take pictures of every cafés they have.
3. Coffee or tea?
4. What do you collect? And why?
Um…I have an obsessive love for books? I just want to buy and own every book there are in this world. I don’t think I collect any other specific things.
5. Where would you like your blog to go in the future?
As far as it can. I think I’d be happy if one day people would come up to me and say that my blog and my words give them inspirations. Just that would be great enough for me.
6. If there is one thing you could change about the blogging community, what would it be?
There’s nothing I’d change honestly. Keep on supporting each other and we’ll be all fine.
7. What do you consider more important (and why): writing for yourself? Or writing what is popular?
Nowadays, I consider writing for myself is more important. I mean of course I’d want to write about what’s in trend and all that, but at the end of the day, this is my blog. I shouldn’t limit myself to write about just certain things. We all should write however we’d feel satisfied with.
8. Finish the sentence: Eurovision is _______.
9. What was your “silly childhood dream job”?
I think I was a boring kid, I don’t have a silly childhood dream job. Not that I can remember of anyway.
10. What do you have with you all the time?
Shamelessly speaking – my mobile phone.
11. Is there a song you can always listen to?
I have a few, but ONE song that I can always listen to is Rain Sound, by a Korean boy band called B.A.P.
I nominate these wonderful bloggers:
- Tqa London
- Meryl Divino
- Sahara (Dreams)
- Jenny (in Neverland)
- Jodie (Going Places And Doing Stuff)
- Corinne & Kirsty
- Rebekah Gillian
- Chelsie (A Tartan Rose)
- Natonya M (Simply Untamed)
- Possibly Sami
- Pale Girl Rambling
And here are my 11 questions to you:
- What’s your favourite smell?
- What is the last book you’ve read?
- Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- Have you ever been to a concert?
- Do you have a phobia?
- Action or horror movie?
- If you were born to be a different person, would you be a friend of your current self? If yes, why should you? If not, why shouldn’t you?
- What are the five top things you want to do in your Bucket List?
- If you can have only one social networking site to own forever, which one of these would you pick: Blog/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat
- How much do you think your life would change by the end of this year?
Of course you’re not obligated to do it, but I personally think that writing up this post has been fun. I hope you would think so too!
May you have happy thoughts always,