On top of your head, if a genie comes to fulfil ONE wish for you right now, what would it be?
I woke up this morning, sitting quietly in my bed since I couldn’t have breakfast, and the question just popped up in my mind. It had me thinking at first, but the purpose of the question was that I mustn’t think but say whatever it is that I wanted right at that moment. And guess what came on top of my mind earlier? A bed made of marshmallows.
Anyway, here comes another favourites post!
- I thought these Nakd bars would taste nasty at first, but how wrong was I. They are so good! Unlike my sister though, she doesn’t like dates as much, so these bars are no good for her since the main ingredient are dates. And I love snacks from Graze, but I don’t think I can afford the boxes often so, I just bought the individual pack (in Boots) whenever I feel like it.
- Been using The Breakfast Scrub by Soap & Glory more than once a week lately. Couldn’t help myself, to be honest. The smells is so good and I have always loved the formula – never failed to make my skin feels smooth afterwards. And I can’t believe I only started on the Deep Moisture Body Milk last month! It feels so good on the skin and I’ve been religiously using it straight after shower and gosh, the smell is too wonderful to describe! This combo makes me feel like I have a brand new skin after shower every time – no, I’m not exaggerating.
- I bought this Snow White Cream by Secret Key on Yesstyle. If you must know, most Malaysians are obsessed with whitening cream or any whitening products (meanwhile, some of my white friends want to have my skin colour. Dudes, how are we all never grateful enough for what we have? Seriously). It’s not that I’m not happy with skin colour though, it’s just that this cream was on sale and I thought it’d be fun to try it. I also read quite a lot of good reviews on it. The funny thing about this cream is, the formula ONLY makes my face lighter when I’m using it. But I like it somehow. It feels dewy and it has this sort of airbrush effect so I decided to use it when I don’t feel like wearing lots of make up.
- This Acnes Medicated Spot Dressing actually works for me. But I had to leave it on overnight usually or more than six hours at least, or else it wouldn’t give me a satisfying result. Though I guess it could work as covering the spot from bacteria and from me touching it as well. I bought this on Yesstyle as well and it’s quite expensive but worth it since I couldn’t find anything like it here in Boots of Superdrug. If you know any, do share!
- Books buying. These are all the books that I bought last month. Err, should someone stop me?
Thank you for reading this entry.
May you have happy thoughts always,