Cafe: Crosstown Doughnuts

As promised in this entry, here is where I post and talk more about Crosstown Doughnuts. It is situated along Brick Lane in Shoreditch, London. It’s only a narrow, little cafe, yet the attraction is undeniable strong.

20161002_171029
I mean, would you look at these yummy circle things?

Ok, they’re double the price of Krispy Kreme, but the unique flavours should be worth it. Sara, being the best friend decided to (birthday) treat me. Bless her.

20161002_162720c
As I’ve mentioned in this post, I was already quite full by the time we found this doughnut shop. I took a single bite of my peanut butter and jelly doughnut, and I packed the rest.  I ate later that night and it was still quite soft. I could taste the flavour, and I think it’s safe to say it’s worth the (Sara’s) money.

Meanwhile, Sara had the matcha tea flavour. I’m not a green tea lover but she is, and I think she was definitely enjoying the doughnut.

Sara also bought iced tea for each of us. Mine was pineapple, and hers was berry flavour. It tasted really nice and refreshing!

I think I’ll definitely go back again.

Thank you for reading.
May you think of happy thoughts always,

1. Tqa London June 11, 2017 / 3:55 pm

OMG Crosstown Doughnuts!!!
    I have this place in my list but it’s the one in Broadwick Street. But this branch in Shoreditch has a nicer interior. Somehow Sara’s matcha donut makes me want to have one right now. Gosh! Love all the photos btw 😘 ❤️

• captaineverland June 15, 2017 / 5:04 pm

Hehe yesss! This one in Shoreditch is really small though and have limited seats, but it is nice! I actually tasted some of Sara’s matcha donut and it wasn’t that bad, maybe you’d love it too. Thank youuu! 😀 x

2. Antonia June 15, 2017 / 4:10 pm

This place looks absolutely amazing. These donuts look amazing. I love little caffe shops like this one. I should really try t find more of them in my area. xx

Antonia || Sweet Passions

• captaineverland June 15, 2017 / 5:01 pm

I love little cafe shops too and Crosstown is lovely. I hope you’d find one like it around your area 🙂 x

3. Explore a Corner June 15, 2017 / 4:42 pm

Within a second of seeing the first photo of this post I wrote down the name of this shop in my journal for when I’m up in London in a few weeks. I will definitely be trying to come an get a doughnut from here. Have you ever been to Peggy Porschen? It’s in Victoria and is pricey but me and my best friend are bit cupcake fans so I took her there as a treat for her birthday. High recommended!

• captaineverland June 15, 2017 / 4:57 pm

Aw yes, I hope you’d get to try some of the Crosstown doughnuts when you’re in London later. And no, I haven’t been to Peggy Porschen yet but I did already have few recommendations from my friends as well so, I would definitely give it a visit next time I’m in London! Thank you for your comment, hun x

• captaineverland June 15, 2017 / 4:59 pm

It is heavenly indeed, especially for doughnuts lovers 😉 x

• captaineverland June 20, 2017 / 3:20 am

Aha, but at least if after work you have a choice to fulfil your craving if needed. Yes, they are! 🙂 x