Gosh, I’ve been so busy for the past week with Eid and all of the party invitations, I forgot I haven’t talk about my June’s favourites. So, here they are!
- Baking! I’m not a avid baker, but Ramadan and Eid made me one. These cookies were all made especially for Eid and although I had to keep practising to make them look and taste perfect, I am glad that I didn’t give up easily. If anyone wants to see more picture during my Eid Day, you may find them here – but the post was written in Malay because I feel like I need to polish my Malay writing skill, eheh.
- My new primer, everyone! Face Blur by Etude House (a cosmetic brand from South Korea). I bought it online on Yesstyle few months ago and only started using it recently. I love the smell first of all, which smells like baby powder. Secondly, I love how it just glides onto my skin so fair to say, I don’t need much every time I’m using it. The only downside is probably that it has a brightening effect – actually, it’s not really a downside for me but for some other people maybe, depends if you like your face brightens up a little before putting on your foundation. Altogether, it is working really well for me.
- I’ve been told by people – families, friends and even strangers, that I have a really long and dark eyelashes. I don’t think I have an attractive face but I am grateful for my eyes (Alhamdulillah). Although my eyelashes are long, they don’t really curl like Zayn Malik’s (I’m not fond of him, but we all have to admit he has such beautiful eyes). Anyway, I’ve been using this My Lash Serum, also by Etude House, after I wash my face in the morning. Follows by giving them a good curl with eyelashes curler. This works like magic but you have to use it often, of course.
- I bought this Burberry Cashmere Foundation because it was on offer on Fabled few months ago. Plus, my Estee Lauder’s Doublewear Foundation is running out, so I thought it’s a good time to try for a new foundation. Though I have to say, EL’s Doublewear is still by far the best one for my skin but I noticed that this Burberry’s foundation sits really well on my skin during warm weather. I’m also happy that even though I bought it online, I got the colour that matches my skin. So, yes! I’m loving this foundation at the moment. If anyone wants me to do a full review on it, do tell me in the comment.
- I was in love with this L’Oreal Color Riche Matte in 640 Erotique (what a name) when I first bought it (around summer last year), and now it’s summer again and I find myself obsessing over this lipstick yet again. I think it’s a nice colour to wear for summer; it’s a little darker than light pink and warmer than red. I also personally think it feels nicer to wear lipstick than lip liquid/gloss during warm weather.
- While for TV show, I’ve gotten quite addicted to The Mentalist. I found myself joining my sister every time she’s watching the show. I am now on season 2. I love Jane, and Lisbon. Anyone else watch this show as well?
Thank you for reading this post.
May you think of happy thoughts always,