I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but I forgot to write up about my July’s favourites. Although I think most of the things I like back in July are mostly things that I like in this month as well.
- I’ve been using this 24K Gold Face Oil by Manuka Doctor since July, and it’s the best decision I’ve made. Well, while I’ve been a fan of Manuka Doctor’s facial oil, I thought this range of 24K gold sounds a bit silly, but boy am I glad that I decided to give it a try! It works on my face like a charm. The speck of gold is very subtle, but the best part is that my skin feels so soft after I applied it on my face. The bottle is a bit small for its price, but I definitely see myself buying it again in the future (I should probably stock up now since they’re currently on offer).
- This Dior Sun Couture palette was a present from my good friend 2 years ago. Because I know it’s expensive and I’m scared that I won’t be using it well, I left it unopened and unused for quite a while. Until recently, I’ve been loving blushers and contour palette so I decided to open this little beauty. The only thing that occurred in my mind was that I should have opened it sooner – it’s very pigmented and the whole thing suits my skin colour.
- I just can’t get enough of the smell of La Vie Est Belle (by Lancome). I am currently using the perfume. Meanwhile, I use the fragrance oil (aw this sold out everywhere now) after shower. I’m not exactly sure how long am I going to be obsessed with the smell, but I have a feeling that I’ll need to buy a new bottle of this perfume again soon.
- Another flavour of this macaron lip balm by It’s Skin used to be my favourite early this year. And now, this chocolate flavour is currently my favourite. Such a delicious smell and most importantly, works well on my lips.
- My current music to listen to are mostly by KNK (a K-Pop group). Their songs have been on repeat for the past two months. I’m practically in love with their voices.
- Their latest comeback; Rain.
- Last but not least, I’m slightly ashamed to admit it, but I’m addicted to this mobile phone game: Cooking Adventure. Though in my defence, it’s actually a stress relief.
Before I forget, Happy Independence Day, Malaysia! I will always miss you.
Thank you for reading!
May you think of happy thoughts always,