Hyde Park In Summer

IMG_7341 copyI used to go to London quite often early this year, but sadly, not anymore these days (I know complaining wouldn’t make my life less suck, but my life is pretty suck at the moment). Despite how busy London is most of the time, I am very attached to it. I honestly just love going to the city.

Anyway, this post takes me back to July, when my family and I went to London and we visited Hyde Park.

IMG_7344 copy

As usual, Hyde Park during summer has always been packed with people – mostly tourists, but locals were often spotted jogging and sunbathing at the park too. Pictures above were taken at Princess Diana’s Memorial Fountain.

Yes, people are allowed to go into the water trail (if they behave themselves).

IMG_7400 copy
IMG_7388 copy
IMG_7120 copyIMG_7135 copy
IMG_7158 copy
IMG_7193 copy

We managed to have a picnic at a quiet spot. Though not for long, since there were little bugs flying around (bugs are possibly the only thing I hate about parks).

My sister wanted to get a bubble tea then, so after we’ve packed away everything, Dad dropped us at the nearest underground station. We took the tube to get to Soho.

We love to get our bubble teas at Cuppacha, our all time favourite bubble tea shop in Central London. But we do love Chatime as well. The only thing that Chatime (Soho branch, that is) don’t make it into our favourite is because of their slightly poor customer service. We love friendly staff so, Cuppacha won our hearts.

Though that day, I decided to get my bubble tea from Chatime, just because I wanted a black tea with coconut jelly. Then we went to Cuppacha and ordered some to take away, for our parents and brother. Yes, my whole family love bubble teas.

IMG_7437 copy

We then walked towards the Regent Street and went to Japan Centre. We love to get cute melon breads from the Japan Centre. To be honest, my sister and I just really fond of Korean and Japanese stuff. Hence, Soho is one of our favourite places in the central.

Has anyone been to London? If not, where do you want to go most if you’d ever give it a visit?

Thank you for reading this post.
May you have happy thoughts always,

Share:

1. New York Cliche September 14, 2017 / 4:27 pm

Your photos are absolutely lovely! It’s so cool for me to see Soho in London and compare it to Soho in NYC πŸ™‚ Also love the rose pattern on your top and bubble tea is the best πŸ™‚

• captaineverland September 15, 2017 / 9:55 pm

Aw thank you for both compliments on my photos and my top! My photos didn’t show much of Soho actually (would have to remind myself to take proper photos of the place next time), but I’d love to go to Soho in NYC someday. And yes, bubble tea is the best indeed πŸ™‚ x

2. Faerie Kanon September 14, 2017 / 4:56 pm

I went to London last year and I enjoyed walkong through Hyde Park in the evening!
    And your outfit looks so pretty! 😍

• captaineverland September 15, 2017 / 9:58 pm

Aw glad to hear that! Hyde Park is one of the nicest parks to walk through in England. And thank you for the compliment πŸ™‚ x

3. jennyinneverland September 15, 2017 / 9:16 am

I used to spend so much time in London – I only live 20 minutes away by train – I’ve been literally everywhere there is to go in London but since my anxiety started in 2011, I’ve found it all too overwhelming so I haven’t had many trips to London since. But I do love Hyde Park. It’s a stunning place to go and relax. Your photos are BEAUTIFUL by the way!

• captaineverland September 15, 2017 / 10:01 pm

Aw I’m sorry to hear that. But glad you spent your time fully while in London before. I do wish I live in London, huhu. And yes, I love Hyde Park too. Thank you so much for the compliment, Jenny πŸ™‚ x

4. Sinead Schouten September 20, 2017 / 3:44 am

Ughhhh, all these photos are giving me the travel bug. Can’t wait to visit London one day. Hyde Park will definitely be on the visit list!

SinΓ©ad | sincerelysinead.com

• captaineverland October 6, 2017 / 8:04 pm

I do hope you’ll get to visit London one day! I have no doubt it’ll be worth your trip πŸ™‚ x

5. Corinne and Kirsty October 13, 2017 / 7:41 pm

Your pictures are absolutely stunning! Hyde Park looks amazing in summer! And I love london! one of my fav cities in the world! xx corinne

• captaineverland October 14, 2017 / 12:53 pm