How I missed writing up my monthly favourites. If you’ve read my previous post, you’d know where I’d been for the past few months.
Anyway, my January was quite refreshing. I’m excited to share these new stuff that I’ve been loving last month. So, here they are:
- NYX Lingerie Lip Matte. I bought the right one (Exotic) at first and I loved it instantly. So, shortly after, I bought the left one (Cabaret Show). They’re long lasting, feel smooth on your lips and affordable.
- The latest Coach perfume for men. I bought this because I fell in love with it at first smell (from the tester). I asked my sister if it would be too weird to smell woody and musky? She said, it would probably just seems like I’m wearing my boyfriend’s top or coat or scarf. Oh well, that could work. Because believe it or not, I didn’t buy it with an intention to give it to a man. Yup, totally keeping this whole bottle to myself. (I actually bought the one for women as well, but uh, I still love this one more)
- Carmex lip balm in cherry flavour. Ohhh, the cherry smells sooo gorgeous! Anyone else a fan of Carmex?
- E.l.f blusher in Brick Red. The story was that my sister wanted to try E.l.f cosmetics and I didn’t know what to buy (just so it’d be enough to get free shipping. Aha, yeah) but then I saw this blusher for only £3 (I know right), so I thought why not? Turned out, it’s actually way better than the MAC one that I’ve been using. It’s highly pigmented and actually looks like I have blusher on my cheeks, which I loveee.
- Poetry book – Love Her Wild by Atticus. I don’t know since when did I start loving poetry, but I saw this book in Urban Outfitters and I had to get it.
- The Crown has been keeping me entertained. A recommendation for a fan of history like me.
So, how was your first month of 2018?
Thank you for checking out this post.
May you have happy thoughts always,