Cafe; Bread Ahead, London

20180125_173105 copy

I found out about this cafe last year and two months ago, I took my sister for a stroll along Carnaby Street in London and we stopped by to check the cafe out.

Bread Ahead was situated at the entrance of Kingly Court.

Although it looked like a small cafe from the outside, it was actually quite spacious. The interior consisted of turquoise wall, marble worktop and gold coloured seats and tables. DefinitelyΒ Instagrammable, if you’d ask me.

IMG_2426 copyI’ve heard about how good their doughnuts are. So on that very day, I’d arrived with an intention to try at least one.

IMG_2428 copyI chose the salted caramel filled to enjoy with my cup of mocha.

IMG_2438 copyWhile my sister decided to try their scrumptious looking brownie.

Hands down, it was the best jam/cream filled doughnut I’d ever tasted! I can’t say that the doughnut was the softest but, it was soft enough. Though the best part was the salted caramel flavour; it was absolutely yummy!

The brownie was very nutty and chocolatey but it was not bad either.

You can see more space behind me, with more tables and chairs.

Above are pictures that I took with my current favourite Korean application called Snow.

I took home one chocolate filled doughnut for my little brother, and he loved it as well. I’ll definitely go back to the cafe whenever I can in the future!

Thank you for reading this post.

May you have happy thoughts always,

1. Fran April 8, 2018 / 7:39 pm

Adding this place to my list of cafes to visit in London. Those doughnuts look delicious!

• captaineverland April 10, 2018 / 5:03 pm

Yes! You’d love this cafe πŸ™‚ xx

2. Eena April 8, 2018 / 8:17 pm

This place looks like heaven! I love the name of the place too. Personally, I’m not a fan of jam-filled donuts but you make it sound like such a treat. I’ve also heard great things about that app, Snow! Your photos came out really well – I’ll have to check out that app soon.

Thanks for sharing!

☼ cabin twenty-four

• captaineverland April 10, 2018 / 5:07 pm

Believe me, I’m not a huge fan of jam-filled doughnuts too but the salted caramel would make you want to make it an exception. Haha. I hope you’ll get to visit the cafe and try it yourself. And yes, Snow is a cool app with lots and lots of filters (but it’d take up all your phone’s battery too, just thought I’d warn you). Thank you for your comment, love! xx

3. lifewithclottedcream April 8, 2018 / 8:50 pm

I’ve been to this bakery a couple of weeks ago and it was really great! Those doughnuts were amazing πŸ™‚

• captaineverland April 10, 2018 / 5:09 pm

Glad you think so too and the doughnuts were, weren’t they? I can’t wait to go back! Hehe. xx

4. Paige Kaylee April 8, 2018 / 8:51 pm

I love your photography ❀️

• captaineverland April 10, 2018 / 5:10 pm

Thank you, Paige! πŸ˜€ xx

5. sunkissedscribbles April 8, 2018 / 9:02 pm

I saw a picture of a plate of doughnuts and that was it, I had to find out more! Haha! I’m planning a trip to London in the near future and I’ll keep this place in mind. It looks really nice and the sweet treats look so yummy! Thanks for sharing x

• captaineverland April 10, 2018 / 5:13 pm

Picture of foods always worked! Hehe. Aww cool! If you have free time during your trip, do visit Carnaby Street, and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed. You’re welcome and thank you for your comment! πŸ™‚ xx

6. perrinevautour April 9, 2018 / 9:21 am

You too are so cute! This cafe sounds like the type of cafe I live for lol I’ll need to give it a try next time I’m in London πŸ™‚

Perrine

• captaineverland April 10, 2018 / 5:16 pm

Hehe, we were just goofing around but thank youuu. I hope you’ll get to visit this cafe next time you’re in London! πŸ™‚ xx

• captaineverland April 10, 2018 / 5:16 pm

Thank you so much! They were πŸ™‚ xx

• captaineverland April 10, 2018 / 5:18 pm

Thank you! They were indeed πŸ™‚ xx

7. Phoebe Rose April 9, 2018 / 4:26 pm

Oh this place looks lovely, I’ll have to pop in one day! You both look gorgeous too! Thanks for sharing girl!

Phoebe x

itsphoeberose.com

• captaineverland April 10, 2018 / 5:20 pm

Yes, you should! Aww you’re being nice you, thank you. It’s my pleasure to share all these amazing places and good foods, of course. Thank you for your lovely comment πŸ™‚ xx

8. Lena Dee April 9, 2018 / 7:05 pm

Such beautiful and vivid pictures! You gals look so happy and I think you may have just stumbled onto a bakery heaven πŸ˜‚ 🍩 everything looks so delicious, I feel like I need a flight there ASAP! I’m not I’m not a big fan of cream filled doughnuts but the combo sounds yummy πŸ˜‹ Your sister’s brownie looks quite nice too 😍 one more place to add to my bucket list. Thanks for sharing!

xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com

• captaineverland April 10, 2018 / 5:26 pm

Aww thank youuu! We were, and I think so too we did stumble onto a bakery heaven that day, haha. I hope you’ll get to visit this cafe when you’re having a trip to London in the future. It’d be worth it! Hehe. Thank you for your lovely comment πŸ™‚ xx

9. Earthly Mama April 12, 2018 / 1:34 pm

I wish I lived in the UK so that I could try out some beautiful looking places like these! All of the food looks amazing!

10. Richel V. April 12, 2018 / 2:53 pm

Everything looks so good and delicious! And I love every photo in the post. Really makes me want to visit the cafe if I can. <3

xx, Richel V. | Richel Goes Places

11. hudapervez April 12, 2018 / 8:24 pm

Those treats look absolutely delicious! I just love cute cafes and coffee and books haha! Great post! xx