We’re halfway through April and I only realised that I haven’t done my March Favourites yet. I’ve already missed my February Favourites and I don’t plan to miss anymore monthly favourites’ posts, because they’re especially fun to write!
- Good Night Stories For Rebel Girls. Probably one of my favourite books that I own so far in my life. Such an inspirational book to read especially to young girls (and boys too).
- My Burberry Blush. I sprayed this perfume in Burberry’s flagship store in London few months back, and the smell had haunt me ever since then. I actually bought My Burberry Black (the blurry bottle on the left) at first, but the smell was not the smell from the store. Then I got this pink one in 30ml – in case I’d get it wrong again – and finally, I’ve found it!
- Tiger Balm ointment. I love the smell. And it definitely helps my back (and muscle) ache. This balm that I got was from Malaysia, but I saw it in one of the shops in Soho China Town, in London. And recently, I’ve seen it in Boots and I actually couldn’t be happier – I’ve already stock up some at home.
- Imperial Leather Unicorn Foamburst. I loveee foamburst (except its expensive price) and I got this Unicorn limited edition when it was on offer, and I’ve been loving it ever since. It smells so good on my skin!
- Music playlist – 白 (White) by Yang Yoseop. Supposedly, this was one of my February favourites, but I still listen to Where I am Gone (the music video above) last month. Yoseop’s voice has that soothing effect, and this album is just beautiful overall!
- But my real jam in March was Boss by NCT U. I was so addicted to the beat. Also, it’s amazing how they’ve reached 28 million views within 2 months!
- And last but not least, last month was when I’d satisfied my longing for some good Japanese dramas, and I’m so glad I decided to watch these dramas:
- Todome no Kissu (Kiss That Kills), a supernatural/mystery/romance (10 episodes) Japanese drama. I still can’t fully get over this drama. I had so much laugh, and was frustrated at times, but still loving it. I love the actors/actresses, the plot and the whole dramaaa! [Gifs credit]
- Jimi Ni Sugoi! Koetsu Garu Kono Etsuko (a bloody long title I know, but the English is Simpleness is Great! Proofreader Etsuko Kono). The main two things I watched this drama were for the actress (in the gifs), and fashion. But this drama turned out to be one of the best Japanese dramas I’ve watched. It was inspiring and definitely funny as well. [Gifs credit]
- Tunnel. Ok, this one is not Japanese, but a Korean thriller/detective (16 episodes) drama and it was awesome too! [Gifs credit]
So, I managed to watch three dramas in a month. And I would totally recommend these three dramas if you fancy watching Asian dramas (if you like the genre I mentioned above).
Thank you for reading this post.
May you have happy thoughts always,