Why I Love London

IMG_2395 copy

I don’t live in London but the moment I got the chance to go to London, I’d jumped onto it. So now, most of my friends and followers on Instagram thought I do live in London because I’m so often in that city.

While my friends in real life would ask, “Why are you always in London?”

And the reply would simple be, “Because I love London.”

Yeah, such a lame answer, but it’s the truth.

I do love London.

IMG_2381 copy

IMG_2494

It must have been the fact that when I was younger, a lot of books that I read and most of the movies that I watched were actualized in London (and England, of course). My childhood was spent pretty much daydreaming about this very city (repeatedly watching The Parent’s Trap didn’t help. The part where one of the twins visited her mother in London; her mother’s house, workplace, and everything were the one that got me started).

Now, here I am, living only about 3 hours from London, and I can visit it anytime that I’m able to. All I can say is that, it’s everything I’d imagined it to be. I’m making part of my childhood happy, and I’m happy.

IMG_2369 copy

I am yet to venture through every part of London, but most of the times, I’d do it alone or with my sister/brother (just so I have someone to take pictures of me, heheh). Though I think it’s safe to say I had at least cruised past most places in London.

Also, if I’m not going to be in London for work or an event, I tend to be on the mission to hunt forΒ the cafΓ©sΒ – which always got me excited!

Have you been to London? Do you like London?

Thank you for reading this post!

May you have happy thoughts always,

1. Sakshi Raina June 4, 2018 / 4:12 pm

These photos are amazing and you look gorgeous!
    I have never visited London but it’s on my travel bucket-list πŸ™‚

2. Sophie Wentworth June 4, 2018 / 4:21 pm

I don’t live in London either but I also never turn down a chance to go. I love that city so much! And I’m forever trying to find my new favourite place to eat whenever I go. Your photos are beautiful!! X

Sophie

3. A Cup of Wonderland June 4, 2018 / 4:33 pm

Firstly your photography is absolutely stunning but I completely agree with you. I adore London though I have not been that much and I am dying to go again soon and have a good explore of the city!

4. Sophie June 4, 2018 / 4:34 pm

I’ve actually just came back from London. Unfortunately it’s an all day train trip or a plane ride for me but I wish I could visit more! I love it so much

5. sunkissedscribbles June 4, 2018 / 5:27 pm

I love London but I haven’t been since 2014. I used to live close enough to visit every now and then but now it’s too far away and costs too much to travel there. I know what you mean about seeing London in films and TV shows – things like Sherlock, Love Actually, Paddington, The Split (recent BBC show) and others make me want to visit again so much. I love your photos too. Brilliant post Ain x

6. Bexa June 5, 2018 / 3:49 pm

Your photography is always so stunning Ain! πŸ’– I live about an hour from London and really enjoy visiting when I can. My favourite time to go is at Christmas when they have all the lights up, it’s so festive! Great post girl 😘 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

7. Nadiaizzaty June 6, 2018 / 5:35 pm

Love your pictures . Semua cantik Ain snap . Never been to Liberty .

I also love London . But, when everytime tanya my Mum , this year nak travel gie mana ? She always answered : β€œ London !!! β€œ . And , I will be like , β€œ lagiiiii… please Ma tempat lain. β€œ

But, yes end up I never say no and totally will follow Mama to London. hahaha

I wish I could visit London again and again and again because I still don’t have time to cover the wholeeee London . I wish I could be like you. Stay in UK eventhough I love Malaysia ( of course the food and harmony people ) . But, i wish to live abroad just like you.

Insyaallah . Ameen .

8. October's Lallu June 7, 2018 / 7:58 am

I love London because I’m OBSESSED with the Royal family, haha! πŸ˜‰ Lovely post & amazing pictures! β™‘
    // October’s Lallu

9. Creative Nails June 7, 2018 / 7:55 pm

Love your pictures! I go to London now and then myself, but I’m the opposite really – I don’t like London too much, it’s too busy for me, haha. I much prefer being near the fields and countryside! Also, Parent Trap was SUCH a good film! I used to looove watching it, thinking about it now makes it so tempting to put it and watch it, haha!

Amy,

10. aimsysantics June 7, 2018 / 7:57 pm

I’ve managed to visit London on a few occasions, each time having a totally different experience. There is so much to see and do, that each trip can definitely feel like your first time visiting!
    I like the atmosphere of London, but my all time favourite city to visit is Dublin, which is only a short flight from where I am!

Aimsy xoxo

11. Tsundoku Girl June 7, 2018 / 8:17 pm

Aww, this is such a cute post! London is great. I love how it just feels really busy and like something exciting is about to happen! It feels like you can do anything when you’re there.
    Gorgeous pics of you!

Rhianna x

12. lifeofshar June 21, 2018 / 7:44 pm

I have been to London a few times but never really explored like your pictures show you have! You look beautiful in the images too! xx

13. Nancy June 23, 2018 / 5:10 am

London is such a gorgeous place! I’ve seen so many pictures and love the atmosphere out there. Oh man, the cars look really cool! It’s great that you can do solo trips out there! πŸ™‚

Nancy β™₯ exquisitely.me