I can’t believe it’s only few days left of Ramadan, and Eid is just around the corner now. The first day of Ramadan feels like yesterday, honestly.
Anyway, here are things that I was quite fond of in the previous month:
- Perfectil. Been consuming these for the past months and I honestly cannot be happier with my skin condition lately, and I’m 100% sure these tablets are doing something good to it.
- Culottes. Not everyone like these fashionable baggy sort of crop trousers, but I find them so comfortable. I have few pieces in my wardrobe now and I keep rotating them again and again. I just stopped taking OOTDs at some point because of the repeating outfits!
- YA Thrillers. I don’t know how exactly to describe my mood nowadays, but all I know is that even when I’m tired working, I’d still fetch one of these YA thriller books to read. They’re currently the reason I’ve been reading so much despite being busy, and I’m not complaining! Even though not all of them ended up as my favourite, I still can’t wait to write reviews on them.
- Future Learn. Not everyone can afford universities, both money and time wise, and I’m one of them. Though in the midst of making myself busy to make money, I can’t say I don’t miss studying. I do, I actually do. My sister recommended Future Learn to me and seriously, it’s the best website to learn various skills and interests! There are so many to choose from and I’ve been browsing around like a happy little girl watching her favourite show!
- Last but not least, Marvel. I’ve been a fan since my teen days and after I’ve watched Infinity War, I’m most definitely becoming even more obsessed with it. Anything about MCU, give ’em to me! Talk to me about Marvel, and I shall love you.
Oh by the way, Eid Mubarak in advance to those of you who’ll be celebrating it! ^^
Thank you for reading this post!
May you think of happy thoughts always,